Sunday, June 26, 2011

What does summer mean?

Summer means that your portion of the Earth's hemisphere is tilted toward the sun.

Summer means saying good-bye to a long time friend who has been with my husband's department since before we had our first child.  I made her a necklace to remember us, and southern Indiana, by.  The geode was found on our property.  We'll miss Elaine very much.
Summer means lots of good reading.  The list from Nancy Pearl on NPR looks fun!

And Summer means taking a break, so I'm going to enjoy a glorious blogging and Facebook break...in honor of summer, of course, and not because I'm lazy!  (OK, I am kind of lazy.)

What does Summer mean to you and are you enjoying it?

“There is no such thing in anyone’s life as an unimportant day.”Alexander Woolcott

No comments: