Monday, August 8, 2011

NPR's Vote for Top 100 Sci-Fi and Fantasy Titles

My plans for procuring a MacBook Air has been thwarted for now, but I've downloaded the Kindle to the Netbook in the meantime, and have been loving it!  I've started reading Michaela Roessner's Walkabout Woman on it, and am looking forward to other e-books (that I'll talk about as the time comes).

But, hey! Did you hear about NPR's Vote for Top 100 Science Fiction, Fantasy Titles piece?  I've voted for my favorites (hello, Asimov and Willis!), and urge you to give a nod to your favorite authors and books.  :)

I'd love to know who your favorite authors are!

Next up, I hope: my first blog review...


"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." – Alexander Woolcott

5 comments:

Tommy said...

NPR didn't list "To Infinity and Behind."

I can't overlook such an exclusion.

TeresaR said...

Tom, you need to get that published first...what's keeping you??

Meg_L said...

I have a Kindle, and I love it too. Kindle does let you loan books, so let me know what you want to borrow.

TeresaR said...

Thanks bunches, Meg!!

Name: Holly Bowne said...

Wow, I didn't know you could loan books with Kindle! My mom shared her old Kindle with my hubby and me, just so we could see if we liked e-readers or not. I LOVE a "real" book in my hand, but I can totally see the advantages of an e-reader for traveling.