Friday, September 23, 2011

Hooray for my critique group!

Because I'm pathetic (and swamped...homeschooling does take up time), I still haven't gotten around to writing my first blog review.

But, I think it's much more exciting to talk about my Spec-Fic critique group's success!  Paul has a beautiful short story up at Yesteryear Fiction - hurry to read it; it's only up for a couple more days.  And Russell's horror novel, Dark Inspiration, is available for pre-order at Amazon.


"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." – Alexander Woolcott

3 comments:

Epicure68 said...

Yay to your fellow sci-fi writers. I can't wait for your critique group to be telling everyone about your stories being published.

Name: Holly Bowne said...

Wow! Congrats to both members of your critique group!! And I was just at your other blog. I'm totally impressed you have time to post on both of your blogs, Teresa, what with all those chemistry labs going on in your house. Your sons are blessed to have such a smart mom!

TeresaR said...

Epi, yeah, me too! ;)

Holly, thanks! I'm so proud of them. Thanks, too, for your compliments! My kids don't always think they're so lucky. LOL!