Monday, April 2, 2012

The 7 (Seven) Game

I've been tagged by John Rea-Hedrick over at his blog R-H Perspect!ves to play The 7 Game. I'd not done a meme in a while and since this doesn't require extra work on my part, I was happy to play along. ;)

The rules are:

Go to page 77 of your current MS.
Go to line 7.
Copy down the next seven lines or sentences and paste them as they’re written.
Tag seven other writers to play the game.

The following is a snippet from a SF-comedy novel I wrote for the 2009 NaNoWriMo.

“I’m not sleepy,” said Anne.

“Well, then you can keep watch and make yourself useful somehow. Just don’t touch anything without consulting with us.”

“And don’t play chess with the computer,” said Wendy. “It cheats.”

“What?”

“I do not cheat,” said the computer.

They left Anne looking bewildered.


I rarely tag anyone in memes and this is no exception. However, I'd be delighted if you played along! Please comment below so I can go read your entry if you decide to play. :)

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." – Alexander Woolcott

No comments: