Monday, April 23, 2012

The failed resolution

One of my resolutions for this year was to do a quick bird sketch each day, using an old bird-a-day calendar by David Sibley that someone passed along to us. That lasted a whopping couple of months. Even at just 5 minutes a sketch, I couldn't squeeze the time in to that on a daily basis. Pretty pathetic, I know.

But despite my failure to keep it going, I was happy enough with some of the sketches I managed to do, so I thought I'd show you a few of them. Click on the images to enlarge.


And, yes, dear Michelle, I AM actually still thinking about the wolf art I promised you...although you may not find yourself with the same wall space in your dream homestead, and we may have to plan for a different size. :)

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." – Alexander Woolcott

No comments: