Monday, April 16, 2012

Gimme a C! Gimme an O! Gimme an N! Gimme...

Oh never mind. What I want to talk about is CONSOLIDATION.

This blog doesn't get a whole lot of traffic. My other blog, the homesteading blog that I started about 7 years ago, gets ten times the amount of traffic. I know this blog is young, and it will one day stop crawling and learn how to walk and run. But I don't know that I have the patience to wait.

Besides, writing two blogs takes twice - count 'em - as much energy. My AARP membership is in sight; I don't have that kind of energy anymore.

Besides, wouldn't the four of you who actually visit this blog rather read about our gardening
or our chickens
or my latest non-writing-related creative projects?
I thought so!

Anyway, it's something I'm considering seriously, so be forewarned. Heeey, I can hear that yawn from here.

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." – Alexander Woolcott

No comments: